This is my version of the 101 things in 1001 days -challenge. This time frame is more suitable for me, at least for now. 🙂 This list will have a life of its own, I’ll keep adding to it as I go.
STUFF TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- Crochet granny square bed spreads for each member of the family
- Travel to New York
- Travel to Tokyo
- Revisit London
- Own a summer cottage
- Grow my own vegetables
- Learn how to maintain a neat home
- Travel to Scotland
- Learn different hair plaiting styles
- Get a tattoo
Get a snail mail penpal from across the worldYay!
- Learn to drive a tractor
Stick with only one planner for two years in a row (that would be my Midori Travaler’s Notebook <3)Yay! (although for 2015 I will be ditching my beloved Midori as a planner for a Hobonichi Techo Cousin)
- Sew a dress
- Give up candy for a year
started March 29th, 2013Gone south in June… oops.
- Get into the habit of getting up early
Learn to ski (yes, I’m a Finn and no, I really can’t ski)Yay!
- Stop thinking about other people’s opinions
Open an Etsy shopYay!
- Taste sushi
- Get a degree
- Conquer my fear of heights
- Learn sign language
- Collect all of the Disney classics
- Become a REGULAR blood donor (donate at least twice a year)
See the northern lightsYay!
- Travel to Fidzi
- Sleep in a snow pit
- Become a DIY dork
Better get to it, then! 🙂